This is the bricks & mortar "front door" of Kosnar's Picture Framing Shop. We have been Picture Framing in the Essendon and Ascot Vale suburbs of Melbourne since the 1950's.
This Month's Sale Items - Choose 1 of 3 Custom-Framed, Limited Edition Maps as used by Capt James Cook in discovering Australia. These are a very SPECIAL XMAS GIFT IDEA.
Learn more About Us - and check this website to see what you can get from our quality range of picture frames, mirrors, easels and other framing products and services.
At Kosnar's Picture Framing Shop our Motto is - "Where Picture Framing is an Art" - incorporates the best design options with the biggest range and excellent craftsmanship.
Mirrors - all styles, with a huge range on display.
Frames can enhance the beauty of pictures and mirrors and make them look much more interesting. The right frame will complement the content of the picture instead of overwhelming it. At Kosnar’s Picture Framing and Mirror Shop, we offer the largest collection of interesting and high-quality picture frames so you’ll always find what you need with us. Our experience and expertise will create the right design concept for your picture, decor and taste. With over 60 years experience, we construct your frames with attention to detail, and exceptional craftsmanship.
What Can We Frame For You?
We’ve been in this business since the 1950s and can handle all kinds of framing requirements. If you have a piece worthy of framing, just contact us and explain your picture framing requirements. Framing options include:-
- Art Prints and Originals
- Oils and Water-colours
- Limited Editions and Etchings
- Wedding photos and Certificates
- Certificates, Diplomas & achievement Awards
- Tapestries and other such handicraft artworks
- Military & Medals Framing
- Sporting Framing
- Memorabilia e.g. jumpers, jackets, gloves, models, flowers
Framed Football and Rugby jumpers are popular in Greenvale and Taylor's Lakes.
Art Deco mirrors and Ornate Period frames are very popular in the Strathmore and Pascoe Vale areas.
We have provided Framed Wedding photos all over Melbourne.
Contact Us for free advice in your framing or mirror needs.
We don’t just provide great frames for mirrors and pictures, we also provide a number of valuable framing services.• Framing – We offer design, construction, and hanging services so you’ll find the best solutions. We will help you choose the right design and fit for your pictures and mirrors.
• Frame Restoration – If your existing picture frames have become damaged or need to be replaced, you can give us a call. We can re-ornament, re-make, re-gild, re-polish, or re-glaze the frames to suit your needs.
• Art Restoration - Oil paintings, watercolours, pastels, certificates, documents, ceramics, all paper or stitchery art.
• Photo Restoration - repair, restore, recreate, re-colour, manipulate images, special effects, negatives and reprints.
• Calligraphy – We can embellish the picture frames with calligraphy and add meaningful messages, titles, poems, illustrations, etc, to them. The calligraphy can add a different dimension to the framing and make any picture or painting more personal.
• Engraving – We can make title plates in aluminium or brass, which is excellent for adding names, descriptions and other such details to the frame. Our engraving is delicate and detailed so it would match the beauty of your painting or artwork easily.
• Consultation – We offer consultancy of a wide range of picture framing requirements. Our experienced professional staff can handle home, commercial, artist, interior decorator, and wholesale framing requirements. We will suggest the best frames, help you plan the budget, and suggest framing materials suited for your requirements.
We also have a collection of high-quality wood care products that would help you maintain your new frames and ensure they look great for many years to come.
If you want to know more about our picture framing services, call us at Kosnar’s Picture Framing and Mirror Shop on (03) 9370 5744. You can also contact us to ask questions or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Excluding all Sundays and Public holidays)
488 Mt Alexander Road
Corner of Warrick Street
(in the Ascot Vale Antiques & Handicraft strip)
||613 9370 5744|
|Fax:||613 9370 5344|