PLEASE READ THESE CAREFULLY.
This website is owned and operated by D. Kosnar trading as Kosnar's Picture Framing and Mirrors Shop and is a registered Australian business and as such is regulated by various Australian Government Laws.
By accessing or using this website, you accept all these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept all of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this website.
1. You agree to provide us with accurate personal information for the purchase of any product or service from us.
2. You allow us to store and use that information for your future transactions and to tell you about any important changes to relevant website functionality.
4. You agree that your placement of an on-line order to Us constitutes your agreement that in the unlikely event that you received a damaged, incorrect or defective item then our Returns Policy will apply.
5. You agree to Contact Us before returning any item(s) to enable Us to verify and determine the nature of the problem and to establish the appropriate remedy.
6. Any defect in goods or services purchased or obtained from Us through the website will be processed in accordance with our Returns Policy which is as follows;
RETURNS POLICYBefore returning any defective item, please Contact Us and kindly provide us with:
- Photos of the front and back of the packaging or box
- Partial shipment slips (if applicable)
- Photo, video, screenshot, or description of the defect or defective item
Return of Defective Item
If your product (only for items without Special Warranty terms in the product description) turns out to be defective:
- Within 30 days from the date of purchase:
The defective item will be refunded or replaced for free. Return shipping fee reimbursement is up to a maximum of $40.
- After 30 days from purchase:
The defective item will only be replaced or repaired. Return shipping fee will be sole responsibility of customer.
You may mail the item back to us, and We will still try to exchange it for a brand new one where possible. The return shipping costs will be your sole responsibility. We will pay all the necessary shipping fees for the replaced items that we ship to you.
Return of Unsatisfactory Products
If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, then Contact Us for appraisal and so we can advise you on the appropriate transport/shipping and a full refund or an exchange. If the problem is not a result of our error, you will need to cover shipping costs both ways. And please make sure the item you send back to us is in the original packaging, if possible.
- Please keep all packaging material and partial shipment note(s) as they are needed for returns. Please be sure to provide us with the tracking number of the returned package. If there is no tracking number available, a picture of your shipping receipt is necessary. If neither of them can be provided, we might have to hold processing for you until the package arrives at our shop, which may take one to two months.
- Refunds can be taken as cash or direct Store Credit. Store Credit is always for the full refund price without additional fees and doesn't have time limits.
- If possible, please make sure you have checked the package contents before you sign for it on delivery. In case of damage or empty package, please refuse to accept it and Contact Us. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the integrity of all products as is and CANNOT refute the charges, for example, for an empty package.
- Please note that our return address is the shop address, so there will be someone there to sign for the package during our working hours. These are 9:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday & 9:30am to 3:30pm Saturday, excluding Public Holidays.
- Please do not initiate any returns without contacting Us first. We will always organise the correct shipping method for you.
Please remember to include a note in your package indicating the following details:
1. your Order Number and your contact details, and
2. A short description of the problem(s) or the defect(s). This note will help us to speed things up for you.
PROVENANCE AND AUTHENTICITYAll original paintings and Limited Editions sold by Kosnar's Picture Framing and Mirrors Shop are guaranteed to be 100% Authentic or a complete money back guarantee is offered. All such items are sold together with a Certificate of Authenticity (COA) protecting your investment. These Certificates will authenticate the item by the Artist/producer of the art and will be signed by the Artist/producer and witnessed by an independant person. All Limited Editions will be accompanied by a uniquely numbered COA and signed by the appropriate Authority to protect your investment.
PAYMENT TERMSFull payment is required when purchasing any item, unless an agreement has previously been arranged.
A variety of different payment methods are accepted. These include:
- Cash and/or credit/debit cards (Mastercard, Visa or American Express) via our in-store FPOS terminal
- Direct Deposit or Direct Debit Transfer into our ANZ Bank Account - BSB 013-497 Accnt No. 2879-71479
- Money Orders
- Personal Cheques (Must be cleared before items are handed over) and
- Bank Cheques - crossed NOT NEGOTIABLE and made payable to Kosnar's Picture Framing and Mirrors Shop
DELIVERY/SHIPPING COSTSDelivery/Shipping costs are determined by size, weight and destination of delivery of purchased items. All items are carefully bubble-wrapped and custom boards fitted to ensure they reach you in perfect condition. Generally, the Delivery/Shipping cost for small unframed items will be $15 - $30 depending on destination and insurance throughout Australia. Large or heavy items will be estimated accordingly and all Delivery/Shipping costs will be quoted by our friendly staff and will depend on the weight of the item and the shipping destination. Overseas buyers will be charged the prevailing Market Price for Delivery/Shipping. Please send an Order for an obligation-free quote if you need delivery.
We reserve the right to make changes and/or improvements to these Terms and Conditions.
Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be posted here.
Last updated: 20 June 2021
Back to top